The constitutive document of the Cooperativa Agricola La Sociale Valdaso dates back to December 1962 with about 120 subscribers who committed themselves to give the grapes produced in their vineyard every year. The “Società” was responsible for the vinification of the grapes produced and the marketing of the wine in the plant located in Valle dell'Aso, in the municipality of Montalto delle Marche, epicenter of the conferring societies stationed in the splendid valley from the Sibillini Mountains to the Adriatic Sea.
The dawn of the Cooperative, however, can be defined in the first post-war period and precisely in 1947 when a first group of direct farmers of Valle dell'Aso meet up producing wine under the management of the Agrarian Consortium of Ascoli Piceno.
Over time, until the early 1990s, the Cooperative continued to grow reaching more than 500 members and, in terms of winemaking capacity, reaching 150000 quintals of grapes. Today, Cantina Valdaso has plants and equipment with a high technological level and thanks to an internal analysis laboratory it is able to supply high quality standard products according to the specific requirements of the customer.